• The following certificates are to be submitted along with the admission form:
  • A student, who has previously attended a recognized school, must produce a school leaving certificate from the institution last attended at the time of admission, failing which he cannot be admitted.
  • Birth Certificate (Issued by the competent authority like Block Officer /Municipality)
  • Transfer Certificate (not required for Std. I).
  • Two passport size photographs.
  • Children seeking admission to Std. I should have attained the age 5+ years respectively of the 1st April of the following academic session.
  • The student’s last academic report from the previous school.
Back to top